Gosh where has the time gone, half way through February. Looked out of the window this morning and the last of the girls snowmen have gone and I hope that is the last of the snow for this winter. It looks lovely but makes getting around either by car or foot a little scary. Managed this year not to fall over on the ice when walking the dogs, last year fell backwards and hit my head on the road, although I was fine, made my ventures out this year in the conditions a little bit worrying. The house looked lovely and the girls and Dylan (the dog) loved playing out in it. ![]() |
| Can you tell what it is? |
Looking ahead to Easter I have found a lovely Easter Rabbit to knit so going to get started on that so will keep you posted on that little project.

No comments:
Post a Comment